Apex Mind & Body
APEX is scientifically formulated for foundational support through cellular optimization. Supporting energy and endurance biochemical pathways which help us function more efficiently:
- ATP Production
- Mitochondrial Support
- Nitric Oxide Production
- Antioxidants/Free Radical Balance
Our formula is scientifically formulated with precise amounts of ingredients with intention. We are not throwing the kitchen sink in our product. Our blend is based on research and clinical studies, ensuring that it contains the most effective and beneficial ingredients in the right proportions. We use branded ingredients for this reason and must include the studied dosage to do so. Our blend is customized to meet the needs of high achievers, considering their lifestyle, goals, and other factors that may impact their cellular health. Eliminating the need to source and take multiple supplements yet also allows you to take other essential nutrients in combination.
APEX Blend active ingredients:
- L-Citrulline - 500mg
- elevATP® - 150mg
- vitAlign™ - 50mg
- BioPQQ® - 10mg
- Coconut Oil Powder - 40mg
We can tell you what we are NOT. We are not a Nootropic or Pre-Workout. Nootropics can use high doses of caffeine or adaptogens in their formulation. High doses of caffeine is not always a good thing. Some people do not tolerate caffeine well or cannot ingest caffeine in the afternoon as it disrupts their sleep patterns or creates the jitters. Adaptogens should be cycled due to season, life changes, etc. as the body tends to “adapt” to these herbs. Pre-workouts can contain chemicals (dyes or unnatural substances) or ingredients that can be harsh on the kidneys leaving you with expensive urine.
It is preferred in the morning - during a morning fast or after a meal - so you can best accomplish the daily grind and then some, especially if you are hardcore with everything you do. With only 2.5mg of natural caffeine sourced from green tea extract and green coffee bean extract, you can still have your favorite cup of coffee in the morning or caffeinated beverage.
Everyone utilizes and absorbs nutrients differently; therefore, we use ingredients which are heavily studied and researched. Immediate benefits are based on short-term performance can include:
- Increases nitric oxide by 230%
- Increases ATP levels within 60 minutes
- Reduces free radicals within 60 minutes
What does that mean? Mental and physical endurance, better sleep, and improved mood with no afternoon crash. All while improving cellular response.
Foundational optimization through cellular response is a continuous process and we want you to not only improve performance immediately, but also support long-term brain and cellular health. Setting a new baseline for how you optimize cellular response and maintain it. Continued benefits on long-term health and performance can include:
- Increases cognitive function
- Boosts physical performance
- Protects nerve cells
- Protects from oxidative stressors
- Creates energy for your cells to do work
Continued biological support and delayed cellular aging for sustained mental and physical energy in a balanced state.
To apply your discount code, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your shopping cart by clicking the Cart link located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking on the "checkout" button, found at the bottom right of the shopping cart page.
- At the checkout page, the location to enter the discount code can vary depending on the device you are using:
- If you're on a desktop: Look for a field labelled "Discount code,” located on the top-right side of the page. Enter your discount code into this field and click "Apply.”
- If you're using a mobile device: Click on the drop-down menu labelled "Apply discount code, If Any" which is found towards the top of the checkout page. Tap this menu to reveal the discount code field. Enter your code and be sure to click or tap "Apply."
To manage or update your subscription, please follow these steps:
- Click the User icon: Look for the User icon located at the
top-right corner of the webpage or click here.
- Access the subscription management login page: After
clicking the User icon, you will be redirected to the user login page. On this page, you will find a link titled "Manage subscriptions" below the login prompt. Click on this link to proceed to the subscription management login prompt.
- Provide your e-mail address: On the subscription management login prompt page, enter the e-mail address associated with your subscription.
- Verify your identity: Once you have entered your e-mail address, a login code will be sent to you via both text message and e-mail. Check your mobile device and inbox for the code. Enter the code you received in the provided field on the subscription management login prompt page.
- Manage your subscription: After successfully entering the verification code, you will be logged in and granted access to the subscription management interface. In this interface, you can perform various actions to manage your subscription, including updating your billing information, changing your subscription plan, or cancelling your subscription, depending on the available options.
If you encounter any difficulties please do reach out to our customer support team.